October 31st Turn Point October 31st Turn Point

Worth the wait

Wow. I recorded my lines for this at least a year ago lol. It was definitely worth the wait though. Some pretty badass voices too. I'm giving it a 9 though because I'm being a little critical with the voices. The first one you hear is a great voice and all, but to me, the accent, delivery, and general "forced" sound kind of took away from the experience. But other than that moment, everyone was great (including the guy I mentioned, I was just referring to that specific part of the animation.) It was really fun to watch.

EvilAnimator responds:

Thanks, im glad it turned out ok for you to. But the next time, i will need people with really good mics.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

The picture is a lie...

The preview picture got me all excited, but Peach stayed fully clothed the whole time!!!

Ahem, anyway, I enjoyed this, though it was probably the weakest of the series unfortunately. I saw the big gay dance coming a mile away, and loved it (though my favorite version of it was in Brawl Taunts 2). Also, the easter egg at the end was awesome. Now, I'll just say one more thing... if by some freak chance another Brawl Taunts is made, I WANNA BE IN IT!!! WAAAAAAAAH!!!

ConVito

Legend Of Sanji Part 2 Legend Of Sanji Part 2

Anxious to see how the rest turns out

Another great entry in the Legend of Sanji. I must apologize to everyone for my unprofessional voice acting. I don't know why it turned out like this, possibly because I just didn't notice it at the time. But it won't happen again. I'll make sure that whenever I lend my voice to a project again, it will be nothing but the highest quality and professionalism I can offer. Again, I'm sorry for dragging the other VA's down. On a lighter note, I'm really enjoying this and I think the rest of you will greatly enjoy the rest of the story as well.

When Shy Guys Attack - I When Shy Guys Attack - I

Looks good to me

I think that worked pretty well, especially for an unfinished piece. Weird, definitely. But funny. I also realized how so freakin white I am while listening to my performance in this lol.

Mario Bros X-Mas Mario Bros X-Mas

This deserves a lol

That was really funny! Though I guess I can't really rate it fairly since I'm rating from a rather biased standpoint. Either way, I loved it. Yoshinator made a really good Mario. Mario's one of the voices I could never get quite right, but you pulled it off seemingly effortlessly. And oryozema, thank you for letting me be a part of this. You are a seriously talented animator.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Definitely the best quality FF flash

Bravo. Amazing quality, wonderful voices, spot on lip synching. So many flashes out there wish they could be this good. I know nothing about the Japanese language, but I never would have guessed you weren't a native speaker.

Also I had to laugh every time Pensuke sang "Yahho, watashi wa kattaze" lol.

Final Fantasy:FoH ep1 pt3 Final Fantasy:FoH ep1 pt3

Wonderfully done

I loved this whole episode. I can't wait to see the next part with the updated graphics and new characters!

Also, the easter egg was great, thanks for including that lol.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

B'lieveitb'lieveitb'lieveit!

This is why TomaMoto and Egoraptor are legends. This is the stuff pudding- I mean legends are made of.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Beautifully redone

I'll be honest here, and don't take this the wrong way, but the original of Awesome Center was probably my least favorite of the Awesome series. I don't know, it was probably because I'd never played the game. HOWEVER. This redux had me laughing out loud constantly! Your use of facial expressions was absolutely genius, just like in your other movies. This movie right here shows why I love your series so much. Keep em' coming, Egoraptor! Lord knows what kind of hell we'd be in without the Awesome series.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

then, I lol'd

Magnificent animation, humor that keeps getting funnier, and Titanic. 10/10 from this guy. That was definitely a quality production!